Deploy and remove your CorDapp
Make your CorDapp available on the network
You have a running Corda server with the CorDapps that came in by default. Now you want to put yours in.
You already packaged the signed JAR and it is ready to be dropped in your node.
- First, stop the Corda runtime of your node. Either:
sudo systemctl stop cordain your VM's terminal.
- Or kill or CTRL-C the
- Then add the new CorDapp JAR file(s) in the
cordappsfolder of your node.
- Start the node. Either:
sudo systemctl start corda.
sudo -u corda java -jar /opt/corda/corda.jarin a screen session.
Confirm success, for instance, by listing, in the node shell, the flows available.
Once you remove a contracts or flows CorDapp from your node, you will no longer be able to use the related states or flows. Note though, that a deleted contracts CorDapp may still be present in the attachments store, and may be downloaded again from another node as part of the verification of a transaction history.
To remove a CorDapp from your node:
- Make sure that there are no running flows that use the to-be-deleted CorDapp, by draining your node. If the flow on your node is a result of responding to a flow from another node, the initator flow must be killed as well. Otherwise it will be stuck waiting for your node's response.
- Stop the Corda runtime of your node.
- Remove the CorDapp's jar file from the
- Start the node.